VCA Structural, a leader in large mixed-use projects, is hiring immediately for a Project Engineer in our Orange County office. This position is intended for engineers who are interested in taking their career to the next level.
The successful candidate will be trained for the following FUTURE accomplishments:
- Be a leader of 5+ technical professionals.
- Manage a growing book of business with highly sought after and top-tier clients.
- Be recognized as a guru of practical structural engineering, both internally and within the industry.
- Receive glowing reviews from sophisticated clients.
- Attract several new clients and develop key industry relationships.
If these accomplishments would look good on your future resume, please call April Smith at 714-978-9780 to get started.
Project Engineer. Must have 3+ years design experience in wood and concrete.
Highly attractive salary and benefits, including full healthcare, 401k and more.
VCA Structural features a great reputation, great people, great clients, and a very attractive base salary and benefits package. This position requires a team player with competency in production structural engineering design using standard industry software such as RAM CONCEPT and ETABS.
Other VCA opportunities exist for the following positions:
Structural Project Manager
Structural Observer (PE required)