The VCA Structural Commercial Design Studio Features:
– Designs that balance multiple objectives: architectural form & function, constructability, budget, schedule, sustainability.
– Traditional and new systems employed where appropriate to solve unique market sector objectives and challenges.
– Diverse experience – local, national, and international across multiple market sectors/product types from small to large to mega.
– Strong relationships with contractors and subcontractors enhance the selection of cost effective systems for local market and correct pricing structures.
– A teamwork approach that works seamlessly with any delivery method: Design-Bid-Build – Design Assist – Design Build.
Structural Design Commercial Specialization
• Type III Modified
Structural Design Services
• Light Frame (Timber, Light Gage Steel, Aluminum)
• Concrete (Pre-stressed or Conventionally Reinforced)
• Structural Steel
• Post-Tension Mat/Deep Foundations
• Three Dimensional Modeling and Analysis
• Structural Field Observation
• Industrial Pipe and Fire Sprinkler Design (DSA/OSHPD)
• Construction Administration Services
• Due Diligence Investigations
• Repair and Strengthening of Concrete Structures
• Peer Review
• Expert Witness
• LEED, CALGreen & Full-scope Green Building/Sustainability Consulting including Commissioning and Energy Modeling